St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church seeks a Nursery Caregiver for children (birth to 4 years), to help us provide a safe, nurturing, and clean environment for our very youngest parishioners and visitors.
Working part-time, the Nursery Caregiver will:
- Provide for the care, safety, and play of children in the Nursery every Sunday morning (10:15am -11:45am).
- Assist with Sunday School (preschool to primary aged) as needed if there are no infants or toddlers in the nursery that week.
- Communicate with the Director of Family Ministries and other nursery caregivers to assure there is coverage every Sunday.
- Be available for special events such as the Annual Meeting.
- Treat all parents and others with courtesy and professionalism.
- Keep nursery neat, clean and sanitized.
Must be 21 years of age. Minimum education: H.S. diploma or GED
Pass a background check and complete the Episcopal Church's training program in sexual abuse awareness.
Salary - $18/hour, paid once per month.